Concurso Nacional de Jóvenes Pianistas «Ciudad de Albacete»
Juventudes Musicales de Albacete
Plaza Gabriel Lodares, 4, 7º E
Telephone: (+34) 629 329 499 | (+34) 619 109 609
Dates: November 20th,21st, 22nd, 23thand 24th2018
Registration deadline: until October 19th 2018
Spanish piano players and foreigners living in Spain not having reached their 30th year before January 1st 2018 nor having been awarded with the First Prize in previous editions.
- First Prize “Ciudad de Albacete” 2018, endowed with a scholarship of 3,000 Euros and diploma. Concert tour organised by the Secretaría Nacional de Juventudes Musicales de España. Celebration of two concerts in 2019 with the Banda Sinfónica Municipal de Albacete or the Orquesta Sinfónica de Albacete, in the Municipal Auditoriums of Albacete and Fuentealbilla.
- Second Prize “Fundación Globalcaja Albacete” 2018, endowed with a scholarship of 1,500 Euros and diploma.
- Special Prize “Agustín Peiró Hurtado” 2018 for the best performer of Beethoven’s music, endowed with a scholarship of 250 Euros and diploma.
- Special Prize “Pilar Amo Vázquez” 2018 for the best performer of Chopin’s music, endowed with a scholarship of 250 Euros and diploma.
- Special Prize “Julia Guigó del Toboso” 2018 for the best performer of Spanish music, endowed with a scholarship of 250 Euros and diploma.
- Honourable Mention ‘Samuel de los Santos’ 2018 for the best natural performer of Castile-La Mancha or resident in the region.
- Eliminatory Stage Test: this will consist of the performance of the following programme: a prelude and a fugue, to be selected from the The Well Tempered Clavier by Bach; a virtuoso study, to be selected from Chopin, Liszt, Rachmaninov, Scriabin or Debussy; one or more works of free choice. The maximum duration of the test is 30 minutes.
- Final Test: It will consist of the performance of a free choice recital of one or more works of each one of the following styles: Baroque-Classicism, Romanticism or any of those arising afterwards until our times. The total duration of the test will be no less than 30 minutes, nor greater than 60.
This will be chaired by the president of Juventudes Musicales de Albacete, or a person appointed by him and another one related to Juventudes Musicales de Albacete, who will complete the functions of secretary with voice and vote, as well as several important personalities in the world of music, who will act as members.